Wildest Dreams
The Wicker Man
The Clansman
The Clairvoyant
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
2 Minutes To Midnight
Run To The Hills

some comments: awesome show. I was sad it was so short, but I was prepared for that. I really enjoyed it but with limited amount of time to hammer out the Maiden classics, I'd rather see Clansman dropped in favor of something from SIT (like Caught...) or Killers. Aces High and one other song would also be an option.

Bruce ranted about how reserved seating sucks ass. He's right. General admission rules. Place wasn't sold out but it's amazing to see a band without an album to support yet, no radio or video play, playing such a large audience.

Also, if Bruce is serious about not caring if people put up the show on the internet to "share," then the band should just allow taping at the shows. RIGHT?

jdelpi said:
This venue's website said it's up to contractual arrangements between the band and the venue...does Maiden ever allow filming?
Can't you bring a camera hidden somewhere? There are loads of people who make their own personal videos... Bend the law.

The Real Moonchild said:
Can't you bring a camera hidden somewhere? There are loads of people who make their own personal videos... Bend the law.

Haha. I didn't, but I know someone who did. The video will be shit because of the way seating is (amphitheatre) but the sound should be ok.

I am just saying it would be nicer if one did not have to hide a camera in one's crotch and walk like one has something stuck up one's ass to get it in.