Back from Maiden @ Jones Beach...

Maideneer

Hardly working
Feb 21, 2002
Mariah Carey's panties
Visit site
Same 13 song setlist as usual. Bruce had a good rant tonight. Crowd sucked. Looking forward to MSG on Wednesday.

In case you forgot:

The Number Of The Beast
The Trooper
Die With Your Boots On
Revelations
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Wildest Dreams
The Wicker Man
The Clansman
The Clairvoyant
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
2 Minutes To Midnight
Run To The Hills

Maideneer said:
Same 13 song setlist as usual. Bruce had a good rant tonight. Crowd sucked. Looking forward to MSG on Wednesday.

Yeah, good show, but the crowd didn't seem too much into them. I was at PNC the day before and the crowd there was WILD!

-GK

Maideneer said:
Oh, that dumb bitch Juliya from Uranium sat right in front of me. She showed up right before Maiden, stuck around for her 2-3 songs and split. I hate that cunt. FUCK HER.

Too bad I didn't see her... I would've told her that she fucking sucks!

When the fuck are Maiden going to add some different songs to the set? People want to hear CSIT and stuff instead of the SAME songs every bloody year and on every bloody live release.

GKnight56 said:
Yeah, good show, but the crowd didn't seem too much into them. I was at PNC the day before and the crowd there was WILD!

-GK

I was at Jones Beach, too, & agree...the crowd was lame. Was about to fall asleep there. I couldn't get up there in time for PNC. I wanted to so bad! I wish I could have gone to that one. MSG rocked! And I got one more to go in San Antonio on the 15th.

Iron Maiden ROCKS! said:
Dreamwatch we'll get a longer set, its only cuz dio and motorhead are supporting that maiden have had to cut their set down i think (if anyone fancies correcting me please do so)
Absolutely false. Maiden had 2 opening acts (Queensryche & Halford) in 2000, and Maiden played the full 2 hours. It's something in the contract or Maiden just doesn't give a shit.