[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]10. Hallowed Be Thy Name
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden
ENCORES:
13. Journeyman (accoustic)
14. The Number Of The Beast
15. Run To The Hills
[/font]

Too short, and missing anything from Killers, Powerslave and SIT? WTF? Are the band gonna ignore 3 of their most popular (and best) records in exchange for the worst song off 7th son and a Blaze-era song? AND WHY 15 SONGS?

amazingly... I just realized that it´s true :(

I would go only to hear these songs

5. Rainmaker
7. Paschendale
8. Lord Of The Flies (and I mean it)
9. No More Lies
ENCORES:

still, journeyman will be great live

ScottG said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]1. Wildest Dreams
2. Can I Play With Madness
3. The Trooper
4. Dance Of Death
5. Rainmaker
6. Brave New World
7. Paschendale
8. Lord Of The Flies
9. No More Lies
[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]10. Hallowed Be Thy Name
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden
ENCORES:
15. Run To The Hills
[/font]
hmm... it does seem a bit short, but i like the fact that they are not playing the same songs they always do

Esteban said:
hmm... it does seem a bit short, but i like the fact that they are not playing the same songs they always do
3. The Trooper
10. Hallowed Be Thy Name
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden
15. Run To The Hills

naaah only the same 6 songs they play in every tour.

o_O

The Real Moonchild said:
3. The Trooper
10. Hallowed Be Thy Name
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden
15. Run To The Hills

naaah only the same 6 songs they play in every tour.

o_O
Well, compared to the usual comment you hear: "the same 10 songs they play every tour". They have to play those songs, it wouldn't be a maiden concert withouth hallowed, or the number of the beast, or the trooper...

Of course it'd be a Maiden concert with those songs, but with a difference - an INTERESTING and SURPRISING Maiden concert!!

Mark said:
Of course it'd be a Maiden concert with those songs, but with a difference - an INTERESTING and SURPRISING Maiden concert!!
Maybe for you lucky ones who get to see maiden every year... take my example, on the bnw tour i saved for like 6 months just to spend a week in new york and see maiden play at MSG... great show, and I thank God they played those songs they always do, since I'd never seen them live before.

I guess Iron Maiden is getting old like the USA fans! This will be my final tour as well with Maiden. I wonder how many songs they`ll cut off the NA Tour(if they even come here being we`re all "old" and "laid back")? 15 songs only? Fucking Bruce Springsteen plays 3+ hours and he`s older. Maiden has to do an "intermission" set because they have so many great songs. It`s about time they get off their old lazy metal asses and start jamming again to sound of a 2-3 hour set in some select cities around the world. They can easily do 20 3 hr + shows here. I guess they weren`t kidding when they said this tour will be it for them. I`m not too fucking happy if this is the setlist. Although some of those songs are a bit long and should put the set to around 2+ hours. I still think they need to do a major tour with an intermission or 2?