Back from the tour

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Hey guys!

We arrived back from tour late last night and we would like to thank everyone who came out to see us over the course of the past week. As ever we had an incredible time playing for you all and we really appreciate you all coming out to see us despite the very cold weather.

See you all again on the road in 2006.....Live Magic part 2!

Cheers

Steve W, Steve S, Alessio, Andrea and Francesco

Cheers for playing! Can you come somewhere closer to me next time? :D Northampton?

London was very enjoyable and it was good to make a day of it. I got there at 7 expecting doors to be open at 7:30 only to realise it was 8 they opened. I didn't have a coat either because I was planning to get a new leather jacket in Camden, but the bloke in the shop wouldn't accept what I offered him so I was bloody freezing!

Can you play Temple of Fire next time? ;)

dragonwarrior said:
Cheers for playing! Can you come somewhere closer to me next time? :D Northampton?

London was very enjoyable and it was good to make a day of it. I got there at 7 expecting doors to be open at 7:30 only to realise it was 8 they opened. I didn't have a coat either because I was planning to get a new leather jacket in Camden, but the bloke in the shop wouldn't accept what I offered him so I was bloody freezing!

Can you play Temple of Fire next time? ;)

I was a bit cheeky and took the setlist ;) .... Temple Of Fire was the encore, along with the Awesome Strike Force!

Dream Thief said:
So, how was Firefest?

The answer to that is 'Bloody Marvellous', and all because of the wonderful boys in Power Quest and Balance of Power........Best performances without a shadow of a doubt....just incredible.

The night at the Snooty Fox was fantastic too.

Thanks to all PQ Boys & Crew - We love Ya

Chrissy (Princess Divine) :wave:
Phil (Warrior) :wave:
Martin (Metalord) :wave:

:worship: :worship: :worship: WE WANT MORE :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hopefully will make something on the second half of the tour. Someday! :p

Glad to hear it went good :)

Tonberry said:
I was a bit cheeky and took the setlist ;) .... Temple Of Fire was the encore, along with the Awesome Strike Force!

I could see the setlist the entire way through in Weston...it wasn't difficult to get to the front with the number of people there!! I asked afterwards...Alessio doesn't like to do it because it's too high!! He's to blame for missing it out!! Or so all the others claim...

I am SO god damn gutted i missed the london gig, but nobody would come with me and I didn't wanna go alone. . . hehehe oh well. I'll make sure I catch you guys next time you're on the road. I'll buy ye all a drink to make up for not coming this year

Enjoy your rest guys, but do us a favour? no more line-up changes for a while :loco: