Bad First Impressions?

fyrstikke

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2011
Hi people from here and there. Circus Maximus is currently my favourite band and I hope it will still be that for some years more. I just bought both of your albums, and I never buy music. My music taste changes a lot and I started listening to you about 3 months ago. How did I hear of you? Well that's where the problems come.

I first heard of you through spotify some months earlier and I got an horrible impression because of the one album, which isn't yours. An album called "Circus Maximus Vol 1" on Spotify is the worst shit music I've ever heard. It has a clown on the cover and the music is more or less boring computer noises.

I'm happy I came back and heard the real Circus Maximus albums some time later. I don't know if it actually matters, but that album which isn't yours, could be ruining others first impression of the band. Maybe you should fix it?

Anyways, rock on! :kickass:

Spotify isn't exactly known for being the most tidiest of places. Bands with similar names suffer - try looking for ACT or ARK or.. well, a lot of things get mixed up. Obviously they have tons of stuff to keep track of, but what bothers me the most, is the year of release they put on most albums - horribly wrong in almost all cases!

And yea that "other" Circus Maximus with the clown on the cover is terribad! There's a third CM as well I think, from the 60s or 70s, but I don't think they're on Spotify.