Bad news for Sabbath fans.

This fucking sucks!

I hear his chances are pretty good though, so that's a good thing. Not to sound too selfish, but I fought hard for my ticket to see Sabbath (Helsinki sold out in 4 minutes), and I'd hate to see it go to waste. Ok now I feel like an asshole.

Get well soon Tony!

I'm not counting Tony out yet. This is still in the early stages and is beatable. I would assume this would postpone the new album, but I believe Tony will beat this and carry on.

It sucks, but there is a certain difference between lymphom and stomach cancer. I hope (and think) he gets well soon.

It sucks, but there is a certain difference between lymphom and stomach cancer. I hope (and think) he gets well soon.

Lymphoma is a blood cancer. Depending on when they catch it and how (and who) treats it, it is very beatable.

The whole reason I haven't been on here that much is because my father was battling lymphoma for a year and a half and, unfortunately, he lost the battle on November 23. He had it in his shoulder and originally went to MSKCC for treatment. No matter what anyone tells you, they're not a hospital, they're a research center. They got cute with the treatments on him and ended up making the cancer more aggressive. We left there and went to Hackensack University Medical Center to get him treatment. They were going to do stem-cell transplantation on him but unfortunately it started to spread and things just went downhill from there. Both he and my mom were victims of MSKCC's poor treatments and I lost them almost 10 years apart.

Hopefully Tony goes to a better treatment center and beats this.

The whole reason I haven't been on here that much is because my father was battling lymphoma for a year and a half and, unfortunately, he lost the battle on November 23.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I lost my mom to cancer in 2002. I've also lost an aunt and a couple of uncles to cancer.

Fuck cancer. Fuck it right in the goat ass.

I hope Tony responds well to the treatments, and knocks cancer on its ass.

Lymphoma is a blood cancer. Depending on when they catch it and how (and who) treats it, it is very beatable.

The whole reason I haven't been on here that much is because my father was battling lymphoma for a year and a half and, unfortunately, he lost the battle on November 23. He had it in his shoulder and originally went to MSKCC for treatment. No matter what anyone tells you, they're not a hospital, they're a research center. They got cute with the treatments on him and ended up making the cancer more aggressive. We left there and went to Hackensack University Medical Center to get him treatment. They were going to do stem-cell transplantation on him but unfortunately it started to spread and things just went downhill from there. Both he and my mom were victims of MSKCC's poor treatments and I lost them almost 10 years apart.

Sorry about your father. Cancer's an evil bitch.

What is MSKCC? Just want to make sure I never go there.

Get better soon to the Guitar Godfather of Metal

@NevermoreTHC Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope your dad is at peace now.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I lost my mom to cancer in 2002. I've also lost an aunt and a couple of uncles to cancer.

Fuck cancer. Fuck it right in the goat ass.

I hope Tony responds well to the treatments, and knocks cancer on its ass.

I'm sorry about your losses.

My friend had it at the tender age of 36 and he is currently in remission too.

Cancer is such a blight on our society.

Sorry to hear for your loss. I lost my dear mother almost exactly a year ago. There's a huge hole in my life now. It wasn't cancer but there definitely was negligence on her doctor's part. I don't know how healthcare in other countries are but it seems like in the USA, it's big business. Especially when you throw in pharmaceutical companies, lobbyists etc etc.