bad things just HAPPEN in africa

apparently azal has a lot of free time this morning. on the Yahoo! news board, here are some results from only the first 50 posts:

Subj: TOM PETTY

Subj: BODIES ALREADY EATEN BY CONGOESE
Message: The filthy black bastards in the Congo must have thought God was finally giving negroes a break by dropping fresh food from the sky.
I'll bet those distended belly apes just gorged themselves on the bodies of their fellow sh!tskins

Subj: ALL 129 OUT THE SAME DOOR ?
Message: cant imagine one of them fat black bitches didnt clog the door

Subj: IT'S RAINING N!GS HALLELUJAH!

Subj: Look Mom! It's raining nigggers.
Message: Im sure while they were soaring towards the ground they robbed each other.

Subj: "Free Watermelon In Basement!"
Message: Kinshasa, DPR Congo (AP) A pilot's joking comment over his aircraft's PA system, offering a FREE banquet of fried chicken, BBQ ribs, chitlins, watermelon, and MD 20-20 wine "in the plane's basement" led to tragedy today, as dozens of frenzied passengers rushed the aircraft's rear cargo hatch and jumped to their deaths...

Subj: TOP 10 REASONS FOR 129 OUT SAME DOOR
9.) Somebody yelled "LOOK! Naked ,elderly white women" and they wanted to rape them
8.) They were just dumb jigaboos
7.) They thought it was the entrance to a free showing of Drum Line
6.) The Co-Pilot came out of the cockpit in a white sheet and point hat.
5.) The Stewardess told them to get to the back of the plane and they didn't know when to stop walking.
4.) Someone forgot to say Simon Says (they're just dumb jigs)
3.) The sign that said "Don't push this red button" wasn't written in their native Ebonics
2.) WHO CARES? The result is what counts
1.) They thought they could get to Heaven by the breaking in through a cloud since negroes have no souls and can't get there the legal way.

Subj: They could still be alive!
Message: I suppose--if their Afro hairstyles were large enough to act as parachutes...

and all of those jokes and comments were oriented around african-americans, not africans! not like there's not a trillion things to make fun of africans for without resorting to confusing (to them) jabs about fried chicken and ebonics.

AIDS and kleptocracy jokes, people, cmon. what a wasted opportunity.

i never feel safer than when i'm on an Aeroflot Tupelev!

crash.jpg