Baldy pussy anyone?

Well the immac that Ive got u just stick on the hairy area in question then leave it for a bit and it kills the hairs (or however it is spelt) and then you just using whatever and this little immac spatula esque remover wipe the cream away and it should leave you with said area as smooth as a babys arse ... but it doesnt always quite work aswel as it should

Yeah, and the chemicals are quite strong (you can imagine, it makes your hair wee withery woo) so they very often irritate the skin, it'd be only for the legs in my case, but I never use it. Plus your hair is out the next day so a plain razor does the job just as well.

I remember not long back on the radio, some guy went on holiday with a friend and the friend was havin more luck with the girls, so he decided to put immac in his shampoo bottle hahahahahahaa and his mate was crying when his hair fell out :tickled: thats an ace idea that :tickled:

Bastet said:
i once brushed my teeth with immac(well,with something similar)
:tickled: well i sprayed hairspray under my arms once and tried to take my eye make up off with nail varnish remover :erk: though i was pissed at the time :D

i once had a shit on the floor of my bedroom when i was pissed off my tits... 15 or sth :lol: dreaming i was already in the toilet like :ill:

quite a nice surprise the next morning...

I dreamt that I needed a piss the other night, and then I dreamt that I woke up needing a piss and went to the bog, and then I dreamt that I woke up having dreamt that I needed a piss and had gone to the bog and had woken up and found that I'd actually pissed the bed, and then I properly woke up and found that I actually hadn't pissed the bed, but I did need a piss. It's all so terribly convoluted.

Light said:
I dreamt that I needed a piss the other night, and then I dreamt that I woke up needing a piss and went to the bog, and then I dreamt that I woke up having dreamt that I needed a piss and had gone to the bog and had woken up and found that I'd actually pissed the bed, and then I properly woke up and found that I actually hadn't pissed the bed, but I did need a piss. It's all so terribly convoluted.
No shit, :D i guess not, so are you gonna post some pics cos i took over the role when you disappeared for a bit :)

Light said:
HAHAHA

Award for 'best post of the year so far' goes to ... Light :worship: