Balimore Musicians. . .

ColorCodedCool

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2005
Hey guys, my name is Jim and I'm currently working with my friend Kevin to form an original band in the Baltimore area. We're seeking a talented drummer and bassist around the ages of 20-25 with songwriting and band experience to complete the lineup. Our goals include writing, recording, performing, obtaining a record deal, and pursuing a profitable life in music.

I am the vocalist, and I have over 6 years of experience and professional training. Some of my main influences are Geoff Tate, Sebastian Bach, Michael Crawford, and Steve Perry. Kevin plays guitar, is a certified audio engineer from Sheffield Institute, and has studied at Berklee School of Music in Boston. His main influences are Steve Vai, Alex Lifeson, John Petrucci, Zakk Wylde. Our music is a mix of Queensryche, Skid Row, and Alice in Chains, and sound clips are available upon request. We are seeking someone who is skilled and has a dedicated, professional, fun attitude towards music, regardless of playing style. If this sounds like you, drop me an email at colorcodedcool@comcast.net !