ball python

The God of Hellfire

thrashmaster 9000 pro
Oct 31, 2004
the woods
I've got this ball python and he's almost 4 feet long now. and what i'd really like to do is start feeding it rats but i don't think he's big enough yet. so basically the question is does anyone know if ball pythons ever get big enough to eat rats or will hamsters and mice pretty much be the limit? sure i could look around on the web and maybe find out but if it can't be learned on the anthrax forum is it really worth knowing?

though I have no answer to your question, I do have a great suggestion...

on every mouse you feed the python, write the name of a shitty album you hate beforehand...

it will be that much more satisfying, and PETA will still hate you

yes you can start feeding it rats, could have started along time ago, Most reptile shops, have small to jumbo rats for sale, start with the small and see how hars/easy it is for him to eat. if it looks real easy go larger next time. I have a 7foot berm. and he eats Jumbo.

4kgxsp

4kgy3d

fucking berms. can't they get up to around 15-20 feet? he's going to need a bigger cage by the looks. Is that a bearded dragon below?
thanks for the input

I'm no snake expert but I'd say a python thats 4 feet long would have no problem with a rat but I wouldn't give it a big ass full grown rat just yet. They have a hell of a bit and could potentally hurt the snake.

the python is 4 feet long but his head still seems pretty small. he can take dwarf hamsters no problem. will a python learn how to handle larger pray with time? I don't mean to be a pain about this but from what i've read reptile infections are kind of a pain to deal with and so far my python doesn't seem interested in prey unless it's alive.