Ballad Of Burt Bacharachs Daughter

Momo

Mongoloid Elitist
Jan 24, 2005
Long Island N.Y
gikemo.homestead.com
Bacharach's daughter kills herself
Nikki Bacharach, daughter of songwriter Burt Bacharach and actress Angie Dickinson, has committed suicide.

Nikki Bacharach, 40, suffered from Asperger's Disorder, a form of autism.

She killed herself on Thursday night at her home in Thousand Oaks, California, said Linda Dozoretz, a spokeswoman for the family.

"She quietly and peacefully committed suicide to escape the ravages to her brain brought on by Asperger's," a statement said.

Nikki Bacharach died of suffocation using a plastic bag and helium, said Mike Feiler of the Ventura County coroner's office.

Do you know the way to San... YA DEAD !

She quietly and peacefully committed suicide with a bag on her head? Holy crap, that doesn't sound peaceful at all.

Bloody hell, you're right, that doesn't sound peaceful one bit. Sounds pretty horrendous if you ask me, not sure what would be the most peaceful way, but definitely not the way she took.

Hey Momo, wasn't it GENERAL URSUS who first uttered those famous words of philosophy?

GENERAL URKO was accused of being the first ape to kill another ape...

Jurched

My wife just brought up a good point. After I told her Burt's daughter killed herself, she said "I didn't know Burt Reynolds had a daughter?" After I got done laughing at her and got the word Bacharach out of my mouth, she surmised that it was because of his recent Geico commercial Burt did.

Hey Momo, wasn't it GENERAL URSUS who first uttered those famous words of philosophy?

GENERAL URKO was accused of being the first ape to kill another ape...

Jurched

Indeed Jurched you are right it is URSUS. Although POA is a classic I always loved BPOA because the concept and some of the best overacting ever to hit cinema.

The exchange between Franciscus and Heston when the meet in jail os one of my favorite classic Sci- Fi dialogues

Take a Listen

The Doomsaday Bomb

Best Regards,

Momo

Indeed Jurched you are right it is URSUS. Although POA is a classic I always loved BPOA because the concept and some of the best overacting ever to hit cinema.

Sweet! For some reason, I love those movies too. Can't say why. Its just that, whenever they're on TV, I'll stop and watch em!

Jurched