Band artwork

Not sure if this or musicians disscusion was a good place to post this. But, our singer does all the art work for our albums and they are pretty good. I wanted to start a thread where bands and artists could post artwrk of thier album covers. They don't nessicarilly have to be albums either, they could be cool gig posters. Enjoy.

Our first album Dawn of the impurity design.

dawncover.jpg

Second, End of blind obedience.

endcover.jpg

Third, Pacified by oceans of blood.

big.jpg

Some old posters ....

poster5.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

06-09-16th.jpg

Metalfest2005_webposter.jpg

poster10.jpg

If this thread is in the wrong section please move it mods . And sorry.

wworkdo2.png

bdichoroussplit001bx7.jpg

biohorrorsmallerml1.jpg

logogiffua0.gif

r10066861183301422nr4.jpg

dccoversmallvq9.jpg

canadiannightsmallnd1.jpg

intheredflyersmallersn2.jpg

assassinflyerik2.jpg

flyer2930smallerrlk2.jpg

xanafalgvemc3.jpg

driftthumbbl1.jpg

flyersmall3it.jpg

homicide27uz.jpg

Erm yeah sorry I went a bit overboard. I'm a graphic designer myself, and these are basically all the things I've put together for myself/related projects of my own.

cool shit guys , keep em coming.

Erm yeah sorry I went a bit overboard. I'm a graphic designer myself, and these are basically all the things I've put together for myself/related projects of my own

The singer in our band does all the artwork on the albums. It's great to have someone artistic in your band that can contribute something original besides riffage.

:kickass:

EDIT: Ryan, I'm just getting around to vectorizing the logo now. It was actually really simple, I sorta forgot Live Trace on Illustrator could...basically do it for me. I'm gonna send you a .svg file of a full color, 2 color, and grayscale version soon.

Examples of poster and magazine cover and 2 pages. I made those really fast, so don't be nagging about details.

poster:

magazine: