Band I just recorded, pod, slate...

sorry I don't get what you mean? :S If you're saying the track is at 50 kb/s, it should be at 320, or if you're saying something about the speed of the download, sorry my internet is a bit sketchy at the moment man...

Dropbox should be better.

Drums sound good but the kick is loud. Guitars are a little quite and sound strange..
What snare/toms are you using?

guitars need some more body! Bass sounds chunky as fuck, what you using?

The slow speed thing is just because my internet's being changed over to a different ISP in the next few days, usually it's pretty fast, so I don't really feel like setting up drop box just for the next few days. But thanks for the tip man! :)

I've turned the kick down a tad, I do always have the urge to make the kick really loud haha.

The snare is 12A, and the toms are the new maple toms.

Any suggestions on what I might be able to do to make the guitars sound a bit thicker? I guess quad-tracking them would probably help... Just doubt I'll be able to get a whole extra set of guitars sounding as tight :(

The bass is my Schecter Stiletto Custom 5, straight into my firepod, then I duplicated the bass track, put some horrible steinberg overdrive on one track and high passed it really high, so I'd only get the horrible gritty distortion, then I low-passed the other track and shoved an Ampeg SVX plugin on it, followed by some relatively heavy compression.

New mix - http://www.surfacesband.co.uk/work/I'm Kind of A Big Deal Mix-07.mp3

Sound any better? Might not really be different enough...

there is way too much low end rumble going on,
i would get rid of that.

the other problem i see is the performance of the guitars,
maybe its the editing, but i think you should work on that as well.

also : the pod sounds very "pod" :)
maybe try to give the guitars more body, less treble / presence.

hope that helps!