Band I recorded just made a pretty sweet video

The video looked pretty professional to my eyes. And I have no complaints about the prodction either. The music isn't aggressive enough for my ears but it's still kinda cool :D

EDIT: And i gave the video 5 stars. I really enjoyed ho the video was shot.

whoaa i actually like this a lot, at first i though it was just another scene band but about the half of the song it really get me interested. video looks great and mix is perfect for this kind of music imo. love the verb of the snare. can you tell some info on what you did whit this drums?? they sounds great!

Thank you guys! :)

The drums - The band were doing it on a pretty tight budget as it's just a sort of pre-production demo for their album, so we didn't have the time or money to track real drums, so all of them are just what the drummer programmed and sent me. Cymbals are my own samples, the kick was about 60% one of my own samples, and the rest is Slate Kick 10, snare was one of my own samples with a bit of the 'ol Cubase Reverb A slapped over the top of it. :p Toms are the Slate Maple Toms.

Hope that helps dude! :)

And yeah, Mark Portnoi is the bass player, I'm assuming you were commenting on the connection to Mike Portnoy? :p Heh.

Thank you guys! :)

The drums - The band were doing it on a pretty tight budget as it's just a sort of pre-production demo for their album, so we didn't have the time or money to track real drums, so all of them are just what the drummer programmed and sent me. Cymbals are my own samples, the kick was about 60% one of my own samples, and the rest is Slate Kick 10, snare was one of my own samples with a bit of the 'ol Cubase Reverb A slapped over the top of it. :p Toms are the Slate Maple Toms.

Hope that helps dude! :)

thanks for the info Scissors, you guys did a great job programing/humanizing those fill and snare rolls then, sounds very natural to me.

This band is pretty damn good, unique style, very interesting music! Although I could do without the singing, lol. Cool stuff man, the vid was cool.