Band merch and the like..

happilemon

May 8, 2007
Your imagination
Before anyone redirects me to Hatewear,this is about any band merchandise that is hard to come by, bands like Warmen,Kalmah,Sinergy,Stone who's merch isn't well publicised and notoriously hard to find on ebay and the such.. Linkies to sites that have rarish band merch and memorabilia would be appreciated if anyone knows of them! :D:D
Also if anyone knows someone who designs custom shirts on request,this is a good place to advertise! :) Im not really into the usual old reaper shirts on hatewear so if anyone knows any decent,different unofficial bodom stuff can ye please post up a link or something? :)

Also if anyone knows any good sites that aren't directly band related but have cool metal/rock influenced stuff please post em up. I badly need a new wardrobe but can't find the kind of stuff I'm looking for,especially stylish girl metal or indie gear thats not slutty,trashy or over gothy. :) Any suggestions??

Am..well I dont live anywhere near Ontorio,or Canada actually..does the store have a website maybe? :) They just don't sell the stuff in Ireland,I've tried everywhere!