band name quotes

The saYer

thrashermetaller
Aug 17, 2003
bay area
Visit site
Hey, what quotes have you heard and noticed that involve band or song titles. For example , from beast wars: quickstrike: Destruction is always good, I love destruction!!!!

From Biodome (Pauly Shore & Steven Baldwin)

So, what can you do?
We can do Iron Man.
Iron Man, Iron Man!

That's Spiderman, Black Sabbath did Iron Man
So you think you know everything now, think you're some rocket scientist?
Yes

Kitty Foyle: The Natural History of a Woman (1940)

Tom Foyle: Take care of yourself. By Judas Priest, you're going to break your heart.

No Cure for Cancer (1992) (TV)

Denis Leary: Explain it to me. Heavy metal bands on trial because kids commit suicide, what is that about? Judas Priest on trial because my kid bought the records, and he listened to the lyrics, and he go into Satan... ALLALALALALALLALA! Well that's great. That sets a legal precedent. Does that mean I can sue Dan Fogelberg for making me into a pussy in the mid '70s, is that possible, HUH?

Billy Madison (1995)

Old Man Clemens: Who the hell is it? What do you want? Judas Priest, Barbara, it's one of those flaming bags again

"Tenacious D" (1999)

Paul: Ok, this next act asked me to read this. "Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, and Molly Hatchet could not be here tonight, but they all had sex and are proud to announce the birth of their two-headed baby, Tenacious D."

Blues Brothers, The (1980)

Jake: Well whadda you want me to do, Motorhead?

"Mullet Man Show, The" (2003)

Mullet Man: HA! You can't compare Rancid to Deep Purple. Ritchie Blackmore, Rock God, like captain Kirk, cool integalatic shag magnetic and Mr. Spock's best mate. Rancid, wannabe US rockers, here today, gone tommorow. They would be like Captain Pichard, wussy baldy make it so loser whose best friend's a bleeding robot! It's just not the same thing!

And to me the best so far:

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)

Willow: Buffy I gotta tell you now. I get it. The Slayer thing really isn't about the violence. It's about the power. :lol:

What was that one from Red Dwarf (series two I think?)? Lister's listening to rasta-hillbilly-skank or whatever it was called and Rimmer walks in and goes "Why can't you listen to something more refined? Mozart? (some other classical dude beginning with M)? Motorhead?"

:D