Band of ur Dreams

ruhaifi87

New Metal Member
Jul 18, 2006
im bored...so...i was wanderin who would you want in the lineup of ur dream band with 1 member from kalmah perhaps

for me...
Lead - Antti Kokko :worship:
Guitar - Jari Mäenpää (wintersun)
Vocals - Mikael Stanne (dark tranquillity)
Drums - ???? (anorexia nervosa)
Bass - i have no idea what to put here so....Tom Araya (Slayer)..lol
Keyboards - Tuomas Holopainen (nightwish)

Vocals - Andreas Hedlund (Vintersorg)
Lead guitar - John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
Rhythm - Jari Mäenpää (Wintersun)
Drums - Hellhammer (Mayhem)
Bass - Cliff Burton (Metallica '82-86)
Keyboards - Marco Sneck (Kalmah)

Sometimes I wish those Karma points are still on UM :heh:

Back to topic:

Vocals - Jocke Göthberg (Dimension Zero)
Lead Guitar - Antti Kokko (Children of Bodom errr... Kalmah :p)
Rythem Guitar - Anders Björler (At The Gates)
Bass - Martin Henriksson (Dark Tranquillity)
Drums - Zbigniew Robert "Inferno" Promiński (Behemoth)

Lead Guitar - Antti Kokko (Children of Bodom errr... Kalmah :p)

what was that suppose to mean?

Drums - Zbigniew Robert "Inferno" Promiński (Behemoth)

i find it very intriguing that behemoth isnt very popular in my country and by some people is considered "commercial shit" but in other countries (especially US) it seems quite known and appreciated.
personally i dont listen to them but im glad they are popular "in the west" they are the second polish band that much popular after Vader. still its weird that people blame them for being "too expansive"(?) and thus commercial :Smug:

edit:
i forgot to add that im completely stunned by the "ń" you got to use. great job! :p

ive never met anyone else that listens to behemoth other then people i told about them, but they do seem to have some kind of following in America because they are coming to ozzfest.

what was that suppose to mean?
:lol: I'm just joking. :p

i find it very intriguing that behemoth isnt very popular in my country and by some people is considered "commercial shit" but in other countries (especially US) it seems quite known and appreciated.
personally i dont listen to them but im glad they are popular "in the west" they are the second polish band that much popular after Vader. still its weird that people blame them for being "too expansive"(?) and thus commercial :Smug:
Yep, that's the deal with black metal fans. From what I've heard, Behemoth "betrayed" their fans or something of that sort because they changed their style. I don't like black metal much, but my friend showed me the video of Conquer All and I was :OMG: This is so awesome! So I got the whole album and I got addicted to it for a while. :lol:

Anyway, I might be going to Poland or Germany this summer, so I'll try to see them.

edit:
i forgot to add that im completely stunned by the "ń" you got to use. great job! :p
:lol: :D

Vocals: Mikael Åkerfeldt(Opeth)
Guitars: Chuck Schuldiner(Death)
Bass: Tony Choy(Atheist)
Drums: Tomás Corn(Lykathea Aflame)

No Kalmah member sorry.

Anyway, I might be going to Poland or Germany this summer, so I'll try to see them.

I'm afraid they're not planing any concerts in Poland as far as I see now. But they do have many all around western Europe.
But if you were somewhere in southern Poland drop in for good Polish beer to my little town ;)

If any other ppl were coming to Europe I recommend Masters of Rock :p

this year I'm certainly going to be there.

and yep... conquer all is good stuff.. i might try behemoth one day if they follow this style recently.

I'm afraid they're not planing any concerts in Poland as far as I see now. But they do have many all around western Europe.
But if you were somewhere in southern Poland drop in for good Polish beer to my little town ;)
Arggg! :p No problem, I'll be happy to, which city do you live in? Krakow? Warsaw? (Sorry, those are the only ones I know :p)

If any other ppl were coming to Europe I recommend Masters of Rock :p

this year I'm certainly going to be there.
*clicks*

and yep... conquer all is good stuff.. i might try behemoth one day if they follow this style recently.
Yep, I think their upcoming album, The Apostasy, is going to be the same style as Demigod.

*offtopic*

Arggg! :p No problem, I'll be happy to, which city do you live in? Krakow? Warsaw? (Sorry, those are the only ones I know :p)

I live in (be prepared for a diseaster) Czechowice-Dziedzice (!!!!!!) 100 km from 'Krakow' ;) I dont know how many miles it is :p its a small town at the border of Polish most industrialised area- Silesia.
It makes no problem to get from one place to the other so feel welcome ;) we got some nice good pubs in here ;)

oh yea! good boy :p I hope to see you there! well mosh to Norther together :D

Yep, I think their upcoming album, The Apostasy, is going to be the same style as Demigod.

well. then I could actually try it :D

I live in (be prepared for a diseaster)[Czechowice-Dziedzice (!!!!!!)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

100 km from 'Krakow' ;) I dont know how many miles it is :p its a small town at the border of Polish most industrialised area- Silesia.
It makes no problem to get from one place to the other so feel welcome ;) we got some nice good pubs in here ;)
:D hehe thanks! I'll let you know if I'm going to come. ;)

oh yea! good boy :p I hope to see you there! well mosh to Norther together :D
Hell yeah!

well. then I could actually try it :D
Yep, you should! :D

Well... hi :D my favourite line-up would be:
Andreas Hedlund - Voice + Guitars (vintersorg)
Frost - Drums (Satyricon)
Ulvhedin Høest (Ørjan Stedjeberg) - Guitars (TAAKE he played guitars @taake :] )
Dave Suzuki - Bass (Vital Remains)

:O)