Band shirts?

Dassen

New Metal Member
May 28, 2009
Hey, where can I buy band shirts? I remember I were on a site that had Isolate-T-shirts, but they were too small. Would be nice if someone shared a couple of links, or maybe the band knows something? Could be other kind of clothing aswell..

I think that you have to buy the shirts at theyre concerts. They ment to open a web shop at theyre homepage, but for some reason it hasnt been done yet.

But i guess that the webshop is not top priority now, since theyre making a new album now;)

Yeah :) You're absolutely right. Should go to a concert some time... Too bad most concerts are 18+ and 20+. I found a couple of T-shirts at Lasercd though.
Thanks

Hey, where can I buy band shirts? I remember I were on a site that had Isolate-T-shirts, but they were too small. Would be nice if someone shared a couple of links, or maybe the band knows something? Could be other kind of clothing aswell..

Dassen, check out www.lasercd.com. The owner, Ken Golden, owns Sensory Records, which is CM's label. I'm 99.9% sure he has CM shirts for sale, plus a ton of great music. :kickass:

~Brian~