band t-shirts

when I'm looking for new clothes in stores I can't find anything I like - it is simply too normal, or at least more normal than I feel usually - so I'm considering of buying a wardrobe of bandshirts again

if this made you wonder about my mental health, free free to send a pm

Haha, aren't you supposed to make a living in part by selling band t-shirts?

Only band t-shirt I ever bought for the band' sake was a Quenn shirt, was well worth it.

@alwin: i totally agree with all that!

only thing is bandshirts often aren't large enough to fit me. (yeh, i like to walk around in sort of a tent :p)

Strangelight said:
are they worth buying though?
yes, it makes me feel good to wear them - and I got plenty of money, so that's no issue really :cool:

and I don't need to have shirts of the newest releases or whatever, just something I like

so, you're considering some new Antimatter shirts then? :D

Allan said:
Haha, aren't you supposed to make a living in part by selling band t-shirts?

Only band t-shirt I ever bought for the band' sake was a Quenn shirt, was well worth it.
No, I sell dodgy cds and make dodgy albums not shirts. I feel a bit weird about selling t-shirts now. Worker shirts would be ok, cos theyre good like

bath_uts.jpg

burz_fil.jpg

burz_hvi.jpg

df_secre.jpg

emp_ridr.jpg

mayh_mys.jpg

I saw A Perfect Circle, The Thirteenth Step the other day, that was nice, I'd buy that.

I'd also buy an Antimatter girlie, but seriously. I don't really wear regular t-shirts any more, I mean man t-shirts. What are available here of the band t-shirts are of shitty quality.

Yeah, some band shirts are worth buying but people wearing them for posing's sake give me the creeps. That's especially common in today's "metal scene". I mean there has to be some kind of personal connection ffs. Not just the panting for attention.
At the moment I'm looking for Anathema "Destiny-Infinity-Eternity" defibrillators, by the way.