band t-shirts

Bastet said:
ah, well, now that's good to know. i'll try to keep that in mind next time i see one i like :lol:
in case that refers to my post:
but you still see the difference in buying stuff you really like and buying stuff just to get attention? i do, and other things are not implied.
maybe the "personal connection" part was misleading.

cheers.jpg

metal t-shirts: a definite no-no

the only band t-shirt i have is the doors with morrison on it. it's really good and probably the only one in turkey. no one has it and everyone points at it while i pass.

here are some other cool ones:

the antimatter sweatshirt that duncan used to sell on the site. it's sold out, but i still want one. duncan, you have one extra? if yes, i'll send money for it along with danny's drake tribute.

tool's t-shirts. enough said. they are great. and only a few people have it here in turkey. so thats something quite original here.

same for a perfect circle t-shirts.

frank zappa worker shirt. it was heavenly. i saw it on mike portnoy on a photo. i want one of that. it's only got the name written on it in the front.

Bastet said:
only thing is bandshirts often aren't large enough to fit me. (yeh, i like to walk around in sort of a tent :p)
I just wanted to say they're often to big for me :lol: the non-girlie ones I mean, they are like I step on them and fall...