Bands covering Nevermore

Eden lies obscured by seattle band SANTUARY

yrs ago in 1990.

hmm.. you got me thinking now,
if sometime in the future they would release a tribut to nevermore.. which bands i'd like to hear playing nevermore's songs and which...
kinda hard because nevermore is so unique with their music...
but still... lets try..

i think i'd like to hear My Dying Bride covering Dreaming Neon Black or something... that can work...
or even Tiamat doing something like that...

hmmmm *thinks*

Hm. Actually, my band will do some nevermore covers. Probobly The Seven Tongues of God, Next In Line, We Disintegrate, Narcosynthesis, Beyond Within. That's some of the songs I can play atleast. So we'll see. I mostly hope for The Seven Tongues of God. Or perhaps The Learning.

Originally posted by The_Witch_King

Metallica doing DNB ???
hmm.. interesting...

for me maybe a Sepultura version of What Tomorrow Knows or a Savatage version for Lost or a Nightwish version for Dead Heart In A Dead World...
Hey The_Witch_King...what a great ideia!!!
It would be so crazy to see Sepultura covering What Tomorrow Knows.....What about The Next In Line??..what do you think??:)

I'd like to see(or hear or listen to... anyway) Testament playing The death of passion
I don't know, most of bands i like, are older than Nevermore, so it's really improbable that they record Nevermore songs. We have to wait for new good bands coming, so that we can choose

A Greek metal band played live in the party of the Nevermore Fan Club in Athens and they covered many nevermore songs.They did them pretty good!And their songs were in nevermore-style.
The band is called Disharmony

hmm... i dont know how much i'd like to see power-heavy-metal bands covering nevermore... its too "happy" sometimes...
would love to see dimmu borgir... thats a good idea...
and some good doom bands.

would love to know what actually the guys of nevermore think about it, who they would like to see covering their songs.
*just a thought*

Originally posted by Dead_Lioness
hmm... i dont know how much i'd like to see power-heavy-metal bands covering nevermore... its too "happy" sometimes...
would love to see dimmu borgir... thats a good idea...
and some good doom bands.

would love to know what actually the guys of nevermore think about it, who they would like to see covering their songs.
*just a thought*
:p Wow! Dimmu borgir covering Nevermore?!?!?!?And what song do you suggest???:confused: