Bands similar to Type o??

I agree with Chromie... Bronx Casket Co sound a bit like Type O (excluding the vocals). Pist.On is another one... have anyone here ever heard of a band called Black Sabbath? They have stolen a lot from Type O! =P

Damn those old guys, stealing... by the way, Danzig and old Paradise Lost are other names that come to mind when we´re talking about Type and their soundalikes. :p

Damn... I really miss old PL... remember what my sister and I said when Holmes first cut his hair. "Oh no, now they´re gonna start sucking and write second rate Depeche Modesongs!" And I think we were right. But fuck me, they sold records and are happy so who cares about what I think! :loco:

I know I can't find any info or order information on them, but there is/was a band named Rahona. Pretty trippy. Dude sings like he has fangs in mouth sometimes, and it's heavily orchestrated. I only heard 3 songs from a friend. But, never could find out anything about the band....It was awesome stuff.

If you want a Type O-clone, check out FROWN. I'm surprised no one has mentioned them yet.

rolleyes.gif