Theatre of tragedy, Beseech and Lacuna Coil Tour 2001

beseecher

Nov 21, 2001
www.beseech.net
Hello!

Robert from Beseech here.

Would be great to get some comments from people that did see us at the European tour we made with Theatre of tragedy and Lacuna coil from Jan-Mar 2001...

Both critic and positive things!

PS: Robert from Beseech here, feels good to be at this active foum...

/Robert

http://www.beseech.net

I saw you on this tour in Frankfurt. I knew you before from the Lake of Tears forum so I´m not a neutral visitor.
I really enjoyed your gig. The sound was good and your music is great. It was a bit sad that the audience had been a bit poor but I think that is normal if only few people know you. It was also great you´ve come out after your gig and talked with the people.
Beseech and Lacuna Coil really rocked and Theatre of Tragedy was much better than I expected. So the whole concert had been great. Hope to see you soon again on tour!

Robert, do you have any tour plans lined up for next year (the second half, particularly)? I'll be in London after May, and would like to catch you guys live, even if I have to travel :)

Concerning tours/gigs in 2002 it´s nothing decided yet.

Currently are we in the end discusson with a new label for the band. Probobly we know more about this next week...
Then it´s up to our new label to get us out on the road or support us in some ways.

But we really like to play live (it´s why we playing) and looking forward to do this next year.

For the latest info: http://www.beseech.net

/Robert

Well I was there only to see you guys then Lacua Coil was a bonus sine i like em aswell, I had never heared of Theater Of Tragedy before this tour.

Well you asked me to be critic so I will be you allready heared the nice stuff. :p

First song you guys need one song to get into gear like a warmup or something seen you 4 times and only once you nailed 1:st song and that was at Pandemonium (Cronan), then after that youre greate.

Then showing off more show youre haveing a good time on stage do some crazy things, althow you was alot better at this on youre lastest tour then when I have seen you before some more would be nice.

Then the gig in general first off Beseech was awsome to bad you only had 30 minutes this foced you to speed up a few songs a few beats but I really didnt mind some of them was even better that way.
Then Lacuna Coil was fun to get to see them live and they was really good to.
Theater Of Tragedy well the light show was good but I cant say I liked the musik nor there performance, was like they thougt owell another boring place to play at lets just get this over with. But Im sure ant Theater Of Tragedy fan will disagree