LACUNA COIL Tour Cancellation: The Official Statement

I was pretty sure it was...

...as was my comment about knowing "some people"...LOL. My bad for not using a "smiley" to indicate sarcasm. Here, I won't make that mistake again----> :rolleyes:

-Hypersensitive American

@IanDork107: Sorry for the off-topicness, but I just wanted to say that the picture in your sig is totally fucking amazing. I'm totally going to watch the whole trilogy tonight, hehe.

On topic, yeah, this kinda sucks. I was just starting to check out LC, was never familiar with them, but I really liked what I heard, and I was looking forward to a well-rounded tour. But, oh well, I'm sure there are plenty of people who are more disappointed than I.

Opeth will go on last, right?

It;s just that on the Paradise Lost site it was stated that tapping the vein were now the 3rd up. I took that to mean they would be the third band up to play.

I always do photos at the Pound, I'm used to it. I get squashed in the front with other people, or I sit on the edge of the stage, or I stand on the side of the stage, on the stage, etc. You will not be able to bring your camera in without a pass for this show, so I am told. Some shows are like that.