bands that get on EVERY tour

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
why the fuck does this keep happening? right now its toxic holocaust. before that it was cattle decapitation... i'm really tired of seeing toxic holocaust play their crappy thrash on tours where it doesnt even fit. why in the name of satan are they playing with satyricon and chthonic?

*insert thoughts and rants below*
~gR~

Marilyn Manson has been on a number of tours with big metal bands

yup, krisiun is one. theyre coming back with nile soon. i really hate their new stuff

also, it seems like ensiferum and belphegor are fast becoming one of those bands. belphegor is going to tour with alestorm and eluveitie... and ensiferum has been on 34745584 tours since paganfest 1
~gR~

yup, krisiun is one. theyre coming back with nile soon. i really hate their new stuff

also, it seems like ensiferum and belphegor are fast becoming one of those bands. belphegor is going to tour with alestorm and eluveitie... and ensiferum has been on 34745584 tours since paganfest 1
~gR~

yeah there was no real reason for ensiferum to be in summer slaughter. they were cool, but...

Ignore them if you don't like them. This isn't really off-topic though so I don't think it's grounds to be closed. So stfu :p

Krisiun are just kind of an existent band. If a metal fan is crazy about them, they're probably just weird because as far as I can tell Krisiun are totally bland and generic.