Bands that you may never heard of that SLAY

Abyssphere: Doom Metal (Russia):

Lilitu: Melodic Death/Gothic (USA)

Merkabah: Heavy Metal (Canada)

Sadistik: Rap (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Plugging my solo "band" here.

ORCumentary

Read my sig for more info on my music haha. You can listen to (and buy, if you are so inclined) all my music at the above link. I also have CDs/shirts if anyone is interested. www.orcumentary.bigcartel.com

For those who have Spotify, check out "HeXen". - Make sure to spell it with the capitol X. Their song "Stream Of Unconsciousness" is an absolute wizard-like blend of riffcraft practice. Not the style I generally listen to, but I love it!

Also, I'm sure you've all heard it already since it's a fellow Canadian band.... but... BEYOND CREATION

Guys, wanna know your opinions.
"Slane" - band of my friend from Russia, and this song is very old, it was recorded by old band few years ago.
Now they're renovating and changing everything in their music. But I still want to know your comments :oops:

Brand new Canadian Post-black Band Numenorean. Influenced by WoY.

[youtube]m6cG0Q-VZeA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I've played a lot of live shows, and I can say there are only two bands that i've played with who's music has had me ranting and raving.

Gloominous Doom: Hilarious/awesome thrash/ska/death metal. It has to be heard to believed.
http://www.metalinjection.net/video/gloominous-doom-portal-potty-video (Can't send youtube links since i'm at work lol) Their music is on iTunes, Amazon MP3, and probably most other digital stores. I've also found physical copies on Amazon (which i'm going to buy since I don't have any idea when they're coming back to CT)

Inaeona: Kind of progressive/atmospheric female-fronted rock. Hard to describe, but take my word for it, it's great.
www.inaeona.bandcamp.com They also have music on amazon mp3, itunes, etc. The only place i've been able to find physical copies of their stuff (as well as pretty cheap shirts and other merch) is on their bigcartel page http://inaeona.bigcartel.com/

I just discovered Paysage D'Hiver on Saturday. Got their self titled release. If you like minimalist, super atmospheric black metal, I'd check it out. I'm really digging this album.

I'll post a youtube link when I get home from work.