BANDS YOU'D LIKE AT N.M.F. II

Have you ever heard my show on http://www.kwtfworldwide.com I am more of a thrash-speed metal head.Mix those type of bands in with prog-power.What are the biggest head liners you can get??? TRANS -SIBERIAN ORCH.??? TESTAMENT???? IRON MAIDEN??? JUDAS PRIEST??? PRIMAL FEAR??? What about people like STEVE VAI?? JOE SATRANI??AND have a guitar jam with the greatest guitarists you can get on one stage?What happened to NIGHT -MARE -FEST IN every state?A night -mare-metal fest usa tour?What about in 2009 ,,each month theres a night mare metal fest in a different state??Winter time in the non snowy-warmer states and in the spring -summer states on the east coast where we get the freakin snow and crap in the winter time.

Tell you what Vod, if you would like to help with financial support of taking a fest on the road, I'm up for putting in the massive amounts of time it would take to do this because I think it would be cool as hell, however, the costs and numbers would be a challenge, local advertising would be the major costs, depending on the what the venues would swing for deals. But I like the idea, just need to be able to sustain it a bit smaller, Likely 3 bands touring out at a time.

Aside from the bigger acts. I would like to see the opportunity given to bands that are trying to get signed. Unsigned bands are really the future of the industry and sometimes they are better than actual signed bands. lol. Eclipsed by Sanity is definitely one of them that i would like to see. Alexandria would most likely be up to playing a great event like this, especially if it;s here in Ft. Lauderdale. I know a few other bands up north who would fit the bill as well.

I would really like to see Beyond Twilight play live. But i'm not sure if they are a live band

Bands in the USA:

Kings X - XV is a good release...and of course they have history.

Souljourners - Mind Control is a phenomenal release...better get em early...they have "break it big" potential with their more modern vocal sound.

Ethereal Architect - out of Austin, TX...very good prog metal...Dissension kicked some ass.

Twisted Motivations - Vancouver, WA...Redshift was very good & Timespan is good too. l understand this is a duo that put this together but they may have a band.

Abroad:

Soul Secret - Italy...Flowing Portraits is very good prog metal.

Sacrum - l really like these guys from Argentina...Cognition kicked my ass.

Liquid Horizon - melodic prog metal from Germany...Revolutions was released last year & is very good.

Bands in the USA:

Kings X - XV is a good release...and of course they have history.

Souljourners - Mind Control is a phenomenal release...better get em early...they have "break it big" potential with their more modern vocal sound.

Ethereal Architect - out of Austin, TX...very good prog metal...Dissension kicked some ass.

Twisted Motivations - Vancouver, WA...Redshift was very good & Timespan is good too. l understand this is a duo that put this together but they may have a band.

Abroad:

Soul Secret - Italy...Flowing Portraits is very good prog metal.

Sacrum - l really like these guys from Argentina...Cognition kicked my ass.

Liquid Horizon - melodic prog metal from Germany...Revolutions was released last year & is very good.

Love the choices of Souljournes, Ethereal Architect, and SACRUM. holy shit that would rule if them could come and play.

I have never chance to come at this festival, but to leave my opinion.

I see Cloudscape of course, Avian.
Oh Kamelot of course.

To be honnest, I don't like Sonata Arctica, I'm not sure there will be them place here. They are so crazy and strange. Good luck Lance if you take them.

why halcyon way of course!! Emergency Gate would be cool too!

Hey Metal friends, now is the time to start voicing your opinions on which Nightmare bands, what headliners you'd like to see at the next NIGHTMARE METAL FEST in Florida over Spring break in 2009!

Anyone interested in sponsoring a specific band please send me a PM me about this for more details.