Bang Your Head package deals (sorry if this counts as spam)

Cold Ethyl

Welcome To My Nightmare
Feb 26, 2004
Melbourne
www.metalwarriors.com
WHAT A FESTIVAL!!! HOW CAN ANYONE AFFORD TO MISS THIS SUPER LINE UP!!!

THE BEST OF 10 YEARS BANG YOUR HEAD!!!
BANG YOUR HEAD!!! Festival 2005:
24th & 25th of June 2005
Balingen, Messegelände, South Germany
TWISTED SISTER & MOTÖRHEAD & DIO & SAXON & DORO & U.D.O. & SEBASTIAN BACH & GAMMA RAY & NEVERMORE & AXEL RUDI PELL & CANDLEMASS & AMON AMARTH & VIRGIN STEELE & EXCITER & NASTY SAVAGE & VICIOUS RUMORS & MORGANA LEFAY & KROKUS & JAG PANZER & DESTRUCTION & TANKARD & DEMON
Plus a very special guest!
Metal Warriors Bang Your Head Festival BEST of 10 years package
(Officially supported by Bang Your Head for Australian fans only)
in conjunction with Cro World Travel.

Note: This is during the high season travel period where airlines charge the highest prices.

EURO Package includes
* Return flight from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Frankfurt
including a stop over in Tokyo, Japan.
* Train and or Bus to Balingen from Frankfurt
* Camping Ground
* Pre-show ticket
* Festival ticket
* Festival goodie bag
* (Exclusive) Meet the bands with a special guided tour of the backstage area
1) $2850
or
2) $2950 Flexi Travel Euro package (Travel on dates of your choice)
or
3) $2650 Flexi travel 2 (as above) but minus the train and or bus trips (you will need to get to
Balingen on your own
Plus Departure and Arrival taxes

ROUND THE WORD Package includes (Flexi travel - travel where and when you want)
* Flight from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Asia, Europe
and The United States back to Australia.
* Train and or Bus to Balingen from Frankfurt
* Camping Ground
* Pre-show ticket
* Festival ticket
* Festival goodie bag
* (Exclusive) Meet the bands with a special guided tour of the backstage area
4) $3220
or
5) $2920 minus the train and or bus trips (you will need to get to Balingen on your own)
Plus Departure and Arrival taxes

Note: Prices are subject to change until a deposit is paid. Deposits are $200. Only 50% refund on cancelation.
Prices are current on March 10, 2005 until flight changes are made due to changing flight costs. If a deposit is
paid and full payment is made in accordance to arrangements with Cro Travel, the prices will remain as above.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO CAMP, HOTEL ROOMS NEAR THE FESTIVAL
ARE AVAILABLE AT AROUND 100euro. Contact MetalWarriors@bigpond.com for further info.

All bookings and payments are to be made through Cro Travel World. Metal Warriors and
Bang Your Head are offering you this package to see the ULTIMATE festival line-up ever
at this prestigious European Metal Festival!!! CONTACT US NOW for further info, conditions
and to confirm availability!
MetalWarriors@bigpond.com

Not sure what the point of this is, considering the number of people who will be going from this forum will be minimal.

There's a South Germany now?

Yeah, much like there's a south of Australia... You have places like Hamburg which are up in the north and Munich which is in the south... fairly big place!

I know 3 people who post here that are going so far so you never know...

I will be seeing at least a few of those bands, Dio, Nevermore, Amon Amarth, Axel Rudi Pell, at Graspop at the same time (24th - 26th). Looking at that band list, some of those bands might be some of the 20 left to be confirmed. Perhaps the other headliner will be Motorhead. *strokes chin*

Spiff said:
Not sure what the point of this is, considering the number of people who will be going from this forum will be minimal.

There's a South Germany now?

I wouldn’t really call myself a regular on this forum so its hard to keep up-to-date with who you guys are and who plans on holidaying where this year. But I would be more then happy to hang around and learn :) I guess if 1 person reads and takes interest here, it was worth the post, right? :erk:

Thing is, for some first time travellers the thought of going overseas can be a bit scary. So having some sort schedule or pre plan not from a touristy but Metal side, can take the stress off doing it all yourself. Plus the added bonus of being an “official Australian guest” of BYH. Either way, the offer is there for anyone to take it, I certainly am. :)

That indeed does sound awesome, is a pretty good idea, a metal package tour, and the prices seem fairly reasonable, considering about 60% of it is airfares.

Me and Blitzy however are striking out on our own to Belgium's Graspop which has an overwhelmingly awesome line-up.

I will also be doing as much touring of Europe as I can in the six weeks I am there.

S'alright Mark, you can post what you like too. You have my permission. Just as long as it isn't anything about pre-fabricated furniture.

But Tonci if they all came to Melbourne you could jet down here again and party with me at Melbourne's favourite adult spot after the shows.

:D