Barbi!!!

So Jan, in other words you wanted to tell us that while the real men fought, the pussies were busy cutting the fur of the sheep on the West? :heh:
Let me tell ya, we Hungarians saved your woolen ass from the barbar pagan Turkish hordes ;) :heh:

I'll be back with even more serious comments soon :)

Ivy before going too serious I should add this:
As you would guess the thing that gives us this thing is the nationality,the lands we were born.
So nobody can know his/her true origins...I don't know my true origins...Am I pure turkish??I don't think so...So do not take this so serious...I use this for kidding..
BUT I don't care about my origins so much either...
What I know is I am Turkish and I am proud of that..
That's the hole matter..:)

Originally posted by Evilho
So Jan, in other words you wanted to tell us that while the real men fought, the pussies were busy cutting the fur of the sheep on the West? :heh:
Let me tell ya, we Hungarians saved your woolen ass from the barbar pagan Turkish hordes ;) :heh:

I'll be back with even more serious comments soon :)

no, what I was saying is that we already destroyed Rome, and conquered half of Europe when the Magyar civilization was still feeding on her mother's breast.

Originally posted by Eclipse

no, what I was saying is that we already destroyed Rome, and conquered half of Europe when the Magyar civilization was still feeding on her mother's breast.

Then read your post again :lol:
Anyway, I really don't know what you're talking about, but I guess your German side is very strong today :lol:

Barbi: sure :) but we're not talking about your or my origins but our people's common origins and hopefully later we'll discuss the period between the 1400s-1700. :) We both have more facts and everything about this period than we have about how things were around 400 AD... ;)

Originally posted by Evilho

We both have more facts and everything about this period than we have about how things were around 400 AD... ;)

Surely..Then we won't have the chance to kid with eachother much...:)
Because I think there won't be so much differences in the things we'll say.

Sure but I'd like to do this first:
I know there are plenty of Turkish words or at least words with obvious Turkish origins in our language (mostly from the 1526-1686 period). I know some (like papucs) but let me do a quick research and then I'll list you some, I'm curious if you can recognize them! Ok? :D