Barcelona 3th june pics

ei, those photos look very profesional... it seems you were in a nice place to take the photos... in my photos i had to use zoom a lot because i was too on the right corner... the only one that i could take nice pics was jamie...

by the way... if someone has 20 megs of free space i could upload 2 small vids of the fnac accoustic gig...

are you there (only 40 seconds of video)
temporary peace (2 minutes and 45 seconds)

those little vids were done with my photo cam... i didnt expected it to look and sound good, but it seems i was wrong.. the vids are quite enjoyable but short... while we are waiting for a full bootie this vids could be quite good

Oceana said:
ei, those photos look very profesional... it seems you were in a nice place to take the photos... in my photos i had to use zoom a lot because i was too on the right corner... the only one that i could take nice pics was jamie...

by the way... if someone has 20 megs of free space i could upload 2 small vids of the fnac accoustic gig...

are you there (only 40 seconds of video)
temporary peace (2 minutes and 45 seconds)

those little vids were done with my photo cam... i didnt expected it to look and sound good, but it seems i was wrong.. the vids are quite enjoyable but short... while we are waiting for a full bootie this vids could be quite good

here you'll find 50megs of free web space:
www.freewebs.com (easy and quick to register but slow downloading)
OR
www.tripod.com (not that quick but fast downloading)

if you have problems i could help you with a domain that I have just paid but I'll have to wait a couple of weeks or so : /

:)

Yeahh !!!

Amazing pics mate !!!
Thanks for sharing them...

Anyone got other pics from this new tour ?
And what about videos from the FNAC gig ? :yow:

See ya all,

:worship:

hellforlife said:
Yeahh !!!

Amazing pics mate !!!
Thanks for sharing them...

Anyone got other pics from this new tour ?
And what about videos from the FNAC gig ? :yow:

See ya all,

:worship:

the pics i took on fnac and razzmatazz are on the other topic:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152675

if you read some posts above, i recorded 2 small vids in my photo cam... nothing spectacular, but while there are still no bootlegs from the people who recorded it, this could help to see how great are anathema in theyre accoustic gigs...

pd: it seems that tripod doesnt like me :D they dont want me to put those vids in the web... so ill have to look for another web host (if someone has some free space, just tell me... it's only 20 megs)

Oceana said:
the pics i took on fnac and razzmatazz are on the other topic:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152675

if you read some posts above, i recorded 2 small vids in my photo cam... nothing spectacular, but while there are still no bootlegs from the people who recorded it, this could help to see how great are anathema in theyre accoustic gigs...

pd: it seems that tripod doesnt like me :D they dont want me to put those vids in the web... so ill have to look for another web host (if someone has some free space, just tell me... it's only 20 megs)

try with www.freewebs.com. As I said I could lend you some in two weeks or so but try with freewebs : (

icefran said:
really ? can't be sure I have some songs uploaded to my band's page :O s(da link below)

the limit lasts 7 days from the day you register, so i wouldnt be able to upload the songs till next week

Oceana said:
the limit lasts 7 days from the day you register, so i wouldnt be able to upload the songs till next week

It happened to me too... Let's see if in a week my domain is ready (I've paid yet I'm waiting still...) 'cos freewebs isn't very fast downloading.

I'll tell you by here when It's ready