BASIC RECORDING HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE

drunkard

Like Sin Explode
May 18, 2007
Greece
www.myspace.com
So I decide to start recording music to my pc.I want to buy a cheap but good soundcard so that I can record using my POD and also voices(via mic).Which you think will be best?I also have cubase and I have Drumkit from Hell and Pianoteq for plugins.What else would you recommend for me to get so that I can record a good proggresive music with lots of instruments?Suggest me your favourite VST instruments.Thanks

oh c'mon guys give him a break.....as if noone has ever pirated.....i mean i have, but once i got more into it....i bought things i use e.g. a mac,logic studio and slate drums le etc

anywhoo, i dont have an in-depth knowledge of cubase, but im preety sure the included vst's should serve you well, before you know what sort of sounds you are missing...

Yeah man I have cubase and DFH and I have a shitty onboard soundcard.I just need help ,I dont think it will be intelligent enough for me to ask about things I already know

Πόσα χρήματα θες να διαθέσεις για κάρτα? Έχω μια Lexicon Lambda (περίπου 150€) που'ναι αξιοπρεπέστατη.
Σχετικά με plug-ins.. Τσέκαρε τα SoloC,7170,8505,Wagner II,TSS (προσομοιώσεις),το Voxengo Boogex (Impulses), TAL-Dub (delay), Freeverb 2 (reverb) για αρχή. Είναι όλα δωρεάν κι έχουμε ακούσει φοβερά κλιπάκια από πολλά παιδιά εδώ πέρα.
Οτιδήποτε άλλο χρειαστείς ή έχεις απορεία, ρώτα. Ελπίζω να σε βοήθησα λίγο..

How much money are you about to spend for a soundcard? I have a Lexicon Lambda (around 150€) which I think is quite good for its cost.. As for the plugins,you should check SoloC,7170,8505,Wagner II,TSS (amp sims), Voxengo Boogex (Impulses), TAL-Dub (delay), Freeverb 2 (reverb), it's a good start. They're all free and we've listened lots of great clips from guys in this forum. If you have any questions you can ask. I hope that helped a bit..