Basic Update

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi folks..

Not much happening here. We rehearsed this Sunday and jammed right through some oldies like "Deep inside..", "Steal the moon", "Nightfall Overture" and just in case..."Alonely" (That track kicks so much ass it's scary!!) Tomorrow we're off to Cyprus to do the TV show gig the The End booked for us. Crimson II is slowly become a metal masterpiece (I'm soo humble!!:Spin:) The addition of Jonas Granvik on vocals will be just what the doctor ordered. See ya in a week...

Dan

cool news :))

Have a cool time in cyprus!!
and try the deadly lountza thing and the supercyprian cheese xaloumi :p

Alonely rules :)

btw: i didn't know the gig would be for a TVshow.....Does anyone know on which channel it will be broadcast?

Melancholia said:
cool news :))

Have a cool time in cyprus!!
and try the deadly lountza thing and the supercyprian cheese xaloumi :p

Alonely rules :)

btw: i didn't know the gig would be for a TVshow.....Does anyone know on which channel it will be broadcast?

We had a great time!! And the cheese kicked ass!!!

Glad you enjoyed yourselves, Erik! You guys kicked ass on friday! You made a lot of new fans that night, your cd sold out at the merch stand...

If the show broadcasts on TV, it will be on RIK (CYBC)... But I don't know if it will be broadcasted... I'm gonna contact the organisers this afternoon when I get the photos back from the developer's, I'll ask them if it will broadcast or not.