bass cover

adeepersilence

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2010
hey guys.this is a raw mix of excessit played by me on a ibanez sr506 through a warwick sweet 15.2 ( wich i absolutely hate) . it's far away from perfection for obvious reasons and also because of my ineptitude using cool edit pro.
well, let me know what you think.

PD: i had plans of making a video, but my highest quality video recorder has a 3 minute limit.
link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?miamfmmjmof

greetings.
:kickass::kickass:

pd2:after checking the original track it'd be good to know i trans cribed this like 4-5 years ago, then arrenged it according to some sugestions i kind of disagreed but considered anyway (and of course added things you can only recognize after you've listened the track for the 900th time). it's so full of errors i'm actually thinking of transcribing it again. but this is just an aproach. now i'm regreting this hahaha... but oh well...(i just cant get how i went half tone further in some riffs :lol:)

:worship:notworthy

Holy crap, you have the tone dead on! Do you play in any bands? I would definitely like to check out some more if this is what you sound like!

hey. thanks for checking the link. i'm not in any band at the moment mainly because i'm absolutely out of time :/. but i'm open to any ideas if you need online collaborations, recordings etc.

sounds incredible... transcription of notes sounds dead-on. if i was being really picky i would say that timing issues mar it some, but i shouldn't talk, 'cause that's far better than i would be able to play it. it's a minor issue in only a few spots too. excellent job on the tone!

i lack talent for it (and haven't picked up a guitar or bass in forever, unfortunately.... maybe today, however). but i'd love to see this forum put together a SA covers project. if only to hear new instances of the greatest band on earth. :lol:

this is very impressive. if i would get a praise from any SA member regarding my playing i would make a screenshot and print it on my t-shirt. awesome man

wow! thanks for the feedback guys... this was just a humble tribute to one of the most important parts of my musical life... and my mind is already blown up just by reading lars in this topic.

thanks again.