Bass players.... gathering at the Atlanta Bass Gallery?

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Each year we always hit the music stores down there, and I just was informed this year that there's an all-bass store just less than a mile away from Center Stage! Atlanta Bass Gallery

Anyone interested in an early afternoon carpool? If any of the bands flying over are also interested, throw your bassists my way. Maybe Saturday afternoon, since the Friday start time is now earlier. Wanna make sure everyone has time to noodle, and not be late getting back.

I PROMISE IT WON'T END UP LIKE A MINDFLOW GUITAR CENTER TRIP! I printed a fuckin' map this time! Diego, Rafael, I'm so sorry guys... :cry:

Each year we always hit the music stores down there, and I just was informed this year that there's an all-bass store just less than a mile away from Center Stage! Atlanta Bass Gallery

Wow, freaky. That's less than a half-mile from the WREKage studio, too. Didn't know it was there.

I PROMISE IT WON'T END UP LIKE A MINDFLOW GUITAR CENTER TRIP! I printed a fuckin' map this time! Diego, Rafael, I'm so sorry guys... :cry:

lol

Well, as they say, sometimes the journey is far more enlightening than merely arriving at your destination. :heh:

an all Bass store?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I may have to check this out!!! :headbang:
Although if I do, I'm sure my post on this year's "what did you buy at PP" thread will just read..."1 new Spector Rex5- USA Neck thru, Holograph finish"