TEoF/SymX Forum Lunch Gathering at PPUSA

No, they're never beyond ProgPower!

The lunch was lots of fun as usual. I liked your introduction idea Jax, even though I hate talking in front of large groups of people.......It was great to finally put a face to a screen name :)

Thanks Amanda, I thought the introduction thing went well..I even found out who a couple of people were that I didn't know beforehand, & I figured I'd have known everyone there. I'm glad everyone had a good time. :D

Jax said:
Aww yeah, the table across from them was pushed way farther out than it should've been, making the walkway between the two far too slim & that back corner was just crammed; hopefully they'll fix that next year.

That said, yes..do please come to the lunch next year, it's always a good time! And maybe SymX will be playing & we can do our third 'PPUSA lunch with the band'..that's always extra fun. :)

no kidding, i was really having a hard time maneuvering around back there. had no problem spending cash at the insideout table though... wish i would have known about the forum lunch, i totally would have been into that. oh well next year...