7th annual SymX fan lunch at PPUSA

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
It's time again for ProgPowerUSA (progpowerusa.com for those unfamiliar with it); so who's going?

At PPUSA2, which was the first ProgPower held in Atlanta, the members of TEoF (The Edge of Forever, the former name of SymX's mailing list) who were in attendance had a catered lunch with the band (who played at the first two PPUSAs, as well as the fourth). That began a tradition of first the TEoF members, then the list AND forum members gathering for lunch each year, whether or not the band was playing. We'll be assembling for our 7th annual SymX lunch this year; we'd love to have you join us!

Date: Saturday, 6 October 2007
Time: 12 noon sharp (my apologies to those who'll be hungover, but with various members having other engagements that day, we've found this to be the best time; please try to be on time so that everyone can eat at the same time)
1197 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30361-3502
404-873-1119

**Note: Ask for the SymX group when you arrive. The band will NOT be in attendance this year. You are responsible for the cost of your own lunch.

A map of midtown Atlanta showing the venue, MARTA, the hotels and Houlihan's can be found here; feel free to print it out & bring it along.

Please reply & let me know if you plan to attend so I have an idea of how many people to warn Houlihan's will be attending..thanks, & I'll see you in Atlanta next weekend!

Would really like to make it one of these years, maybe this year. Things are always so hectic, and from Wed-Sun it just never seems like enough time to do everything and have a minute to yourself to catch your breath.

How has the turnout been in recent yrs?

Would really like to make it one of these years, maybe this year. Things are always so hectic, and from Wed-Sun it just never seems like enough time to do everything and have a minute to yourself to catch your breath.

How has the turnout been in recent yrs?

I can speak for every year so far EXCEPT last year, and the turnout is pretty good. Did we have like 20-30 people, Jax?