Bass sheet music

ravage2020

Feb 6, 2005
aston, pa
profile.myspace.com
Hey, the hubby just picked up a new bass (for the first time in years) and I am looking for some cool sheet music for him. NOw I know next to nothing about the instrument part of metal, I just listen obsessively!!

So where would I get some stuff from bands like Primal Fear, Deep purple, uriah heep, nightwish etc.

any help would be wonderful!!!!

Karen

Tabs are harder to get online these days. But they still exist. Some band sites will have them posted. I just do a search like 'Primal Fear tabs' and see what comes up or 'Primal Fear bass tabs.' You are unlikely to find sheet music as in notes. Tabs are more popular, and thus unless you go and buy a Deep Purple book, its rare that a fan writes it out with notes instead of tabs.

www.jwpepper.com

I used to work for them for years, so I can help you if you wish. Conveniently, I specialized in the Guitar/Bass/Fretted Instrument section. There are thousands of method (lesson) books, and even more tab books. You'll be hard-pressed to find Nightwish or Primal Fear unless they have some on their official websites, but you'll have no trouble finding Uriah Heep or other classics. Check www.HalLeonard.com, www.warnerbros.com or www.MelBay.com (I think) for what's cool and popular.. but order from www.JWPepper.com - cal the 1-800 number. ;)