Bassplayer on the run...

Yes, I have Maiden England. That's how I was able to tell which parts I have/want to play.

Now I need to put those e and b strings to my guitar so I can practise in the meawhile I'm trying to solve things out with my mate about the guitar & shtuff.

Cheers! :D

wow... its great to see some enthusiams round here again.... hell its even running off on me..!!! :)

As for the solos...yeah ill give em a go.... shouldnt be too hard....

As for quality of our work tormentor... have u heard our more modern efforts....???? Songs like flight of icarus, hallowed,children of the damned, chemical wedding and ( if i do say so myself ) the almighty seventh son....???? U seem to be critical of our really early efforts..... ( which in all fairness they were pretty ordinary... but a great learning curve....!!!).... though we have come a long long way since then....

I am really interested in your honest opinions on the newer stuff... i think your honesty and great ear is highly commendable...!!

Ok eddy...im gonna start learning the clairvoyant.... i guess ill do adrians parts throughout...and just daves main solo...??

OK, I just came home from the pub. Drrrrrrunk.
But this is my comment to Medsy:

Alright Medsy!!
We're so honored to have an Aussy-guitarplayer among us!
Cheers for that! ;)

About your more modern stuff:
I've only heard Flight of Icarus...and that was a big improvement.
Of course, you'll learn more as you go along.
I haven't had the pleasure of hearing your version of 'Children...", Chemical..." or Seventh son" yet. I would most likely be impressed, I'm sure. I'll give you my opinions when I'll hear them. I swear. Gotta download the software, first. I'm new to this so bear with me.

Yes Medsy, learn Adrians bit, right through, and Dave's solo.
Eddy is kind enough to relay the solo-task to you. :)
And do think of what you can do during the verse. I really want that verse to work, using H's original chords on the guitar-synth, including the exact strings he hit on each chord.

And for The Clairvoyand we need some kind of synth as a background, during the guitar-harmonics in the verse. Suggestions? Who has a synth with string modulation?

Now we're waiting for a reply by Maidenman, the drummer.

Got my mail, Steve?

And do keep in mind I also wanna do The Duellists!!

Hey Tormentor! :)

I have been watching for your e-mail, but I havent received it yet.

But, I realised why I haven't. I'm sorry, but my e-mail address was entered into my profile here incorrectly! I don't know how I was that stupid, but it seems I had entered zoominternet.com instead of .net like it's supposed to be! :cry: :eek: DOH!

Anyway, I've fixed it so that the e-mail button should work now, so please resend the mail. If it doesn't work, go ahead and use this link here ----> EC's e-mail

Sorry again!

Well, that could happen to the best of us, E_C! ;)
Even the masterpieces have its flaws, yada yada...

Anyway, ok, I'll mail ya.

And whoopie-doo!
I've whipped these stale, 30-year old, right hand fingers into shape, baby!
Yes, I've been practising on my lover.
Umm...that's the Precision.
I practise other things on my LOVER lover. :D
Eh...never mind.
Now I'm Machinegun-Staffy, playing the bass, again.
If ya can watch Spin-City and yawn, while playin The Duellists, I think I'm up for a recording session, again. :D

Anyway, we're still looking for a reply of our drummer Maidenman, to get him going with a drumtrack for The Clairvoyant. Or anyone else that has drums & mikes and feel up to it. I no longer have my kit (me stupid sold it). Guess if I hate myself. :err:

All the best to the family, eh?!

Oh, I found a new Christmas gift theme, this year.
Movie posters. Kinda neat, actually. Maybe patheic in your eyes, but what the hell. The Blade Runner, Seven Samurai, The Big Blue, Lord of the Rings, The Empire Strikes Back - are such nice posters!! :loco:

Maidenman, it's not such a hurry.
Don't stress. Relax.
Doing a good job takes time.

'Sides, my computer is being put together as we speek.
Lord knows when I'll get it working properly, and can record bass.
:)
Some time in December, I guess.

Appreciate your willingness, tho.
Makes me/us smile with joy.
That's the spirit! ;)