Battered and bruised

Mr Blackwell

Greenface
Dec 29, 2003
Vienna, Austria, Europe
There's a compilation CD in the new issue of the German metal magazine Rock Hard with Jag Panzer's Battered and bruised.
I've listened to this track a lot. It reminds me of Titan Force a little bit (especially the beginning).
First I was a bit disappointed with the production, because IMHO it's not as full and bombastic as Mechanized Warfare. But then I realised that it sounds a bit like Decade of the Nail Spiked Bat, more stripped down, if you know what I mean. I wonder if the Panzer guys did this on purpose.
Anyway, I love this song and can't wait to get Casting The Stones, which I have ordered from www.amazon.de (sorry, Chris!) and should receive it next week :)

Casting The Stones is in the 10 x Dynamite review section of the new Rock Hard (which means it's one of the best 10 CDs this month) and the review is quite good although it says that Casting The Stones is weaker than the last few Panzer records (shame on you Rock Hard! :cool: )

I'll post a translation of the Rock Hard review when I find the time to do it (this weekend, I promise).