Battle Cry CD recording status

Trevor Lane

Guits/Vox - Battle Cry
I thought I would give all of you the latest in the recording process. We are getting ready to lay down drum tracks with a very talented drummer - Triston Madrid from Milquetoast & Corrupting Celeste. Don't worry, Mike Pittman from Distant Warning is still involved, he will be doing some additional percussion on The Battle Cry of Freedom, which is a very cool Civil War song that we're "Metal-izing" with Harry Conklin from Jag Panzer as guest Vocalist. Instrumentation should be done in September, with Vocals, Ear Candy, and Mix/Master happening in October. We will probably do internet releases of single songs as they are done and then the CD should be released by Halloween (fingers crossed)!!! By the way, the bonus Track Battle Cry of Freedom will only be available on the CD (we do want to sell some of them ya know) and will not appear on the internet. The CDs will be very reasonably priced though, probably around $10-$12 containing 8 songs, which is a bargain for the level of talent in our guests (hopefully our playing doesn't detract from their work). Anyway thanks to all who support us and traditional metal everywhere!!! See ya soon.
Trevor

Great name, was it inspired by the Omen album? I shall check you guys out.