Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
All three matches so far have been very close, will that trend continue this time around? Today's match-up: Iron Maiden vs. Kiss

An unlikely pairing? In many ways, yes, but both have seen numerous line-up changes over the years, both have spawned numerous tribute bands and influenced a generation of metal, and both are known for their fabulous on-stage shows.

Who do you like better?

Definitely IRON MAIDEN. No competition.
I have 11 Iron Maiden CDs and 0 Kiss CDs.

This time I think this actually will be a landslide. Iron Maiden has been consistent, and is basically a sure thing when you pick up an album if you've never heard anything off it. Kiss has had many ups and downs...too many misses in my opinion. For me, there is no comparison.

Up the irons! :headbang:

What about Virtual X and the X Factor those are not so great, however some might argue that they are not "real" Maiden albums in the first place.

Anyhow I cast my vote and it is MAIDEN!!!!!

LOL.

Maiden. They deliver the goods and haven't been on a farewell tour since like, what? '96? I saw KISS on the reunion tour-just to say I saw 'em. Kiss is another word Gene $immon$ uses for the word "money''. Theres always gonna be some nut willing to buy something w/ KISS on it b/c their parents wouldn't let them back in the day...now there 40ish and they think it's cool.They don't even know they're being suckered by their former "heroes".

Oh well, on a lighter note, i got the shit kicked outta me at SLAYER last night.....then I put my own shitkickers on and viciously attacked the jerkoff in the mosh pit. I can't STAND the stupid fucks who think a mosh is an all out brawl! Wheres the old school respect at? Anyhow, I swear I heard his testicles crack under my combat boots over Tom's screaming. maybe that'll learn his ass some "mosh pit etiquette"....
I love it when i get to lay a beat down on somebody, shit it's only fair the little guy gets a turn!:lol:

Killer show.
That sums it up.......

Ok, which tosser voted for Kiss?! :lol:

Fucking hell, it's gotta be Maiden. They've got credability and great songs. Kiss haven't. The trouble is I'm a sucker for glam costumes and I have to actively force mysel not to buy anything witrh the Kiss name on it - "No! Bad boy! Put money in Gene Simmons' pocket, bad!!!"

Maiden and Kiss made both alot of shitty albums.
is it fair to say for both bands that only the half of theire songs are great and the rest isn't even B-side material?!!!??
I Think so!!!!!!!!