Battle of the bands - Semifinal match 1

Which band do you like better?

• In Flames

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • Opeth

Votes: 109 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Opeth is far from the best band ever. In Flames are not faggots. They try new things. Opeth has way too many weak spots. In Flames expand their abilities and are much stronger than Opeth.

They try new things? Like putting more of that godawful clean singing in? Gimme a break.
Expanded their abilities? hahaha, they have regressed with ever single album since The Jester Race

Originally posted by Bleakest Harvest
They try new things? Like putting more of that godawful clean singing in? Gimme a break.
Expanded their abilities? hahaha, they have regressed with ever single album since The Jester Race

Absolutely agreed!

people stop voting for Opeth
this is the worst crush I have seen,even worst than the one Einherjer suffered

God man, its so pathetic, months ago, I loved In Flames.

They are a boyband now. And they are fucking ugly. I think Anders is the fucking ugliest lead singer I've ever seen. And he can't fucking do shit, can't growl, can't sing..he is just a loser.

Fuck In Flames, they belong on MTV, with fags like Korn and Mudvayne :p

Yeah, look at them dancing around in their male nurse suit...fucking bitches.

I'm just in shock that anyone voted for In Flames...

Opeth is amazing.

That is all.

I think we need a rematch. The server was down while my diabolical plot to get In Flames to win was going to be used. And Opeth fans, don't argue. You still think you can win. If you don't, you will be taunted.

Steve

Bleakest Harvest said:

Experimenting with clean voclas. It's closed minded assholes like you (and the majority of fans of bands like Opeth) that don't see how clean vocals can help music. It is variation. Reroute to Remain was purely experimental. They won't keep using them as much. Even if you win, ANTHRAX is a great band, and a lot of their fans are here. All the In Flames fans went to a bad place.

Steve

What's with the word fanboy being thrown around so much these days? It's like it's taboo to have a favorite band that you stick up for.

Steve420 said:
Experimenting with clean voclas. It's closed minded assholes like you (and the majority of fans of bands like Opeth) that don't see how clean vocals can help music. It is variation. Reroute to Remain was purely experimental. They won't keep using them as much. Even if you win, ANTHRAX is a great band, and a lot of their fans are here. All the In Flames fans went to a bad place.

Steve

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH...HAHAHAH

and so on... :guh:

We don't see how clean vocals can help music? Have you ever heard opeth? Have you?

In love in flames but opeth's clean vocals blow them out of the water, Mikeal has ten times the voice both growling and singing that Frieden has, and thats not a disparagement of frieden either. :headbang:

I call for a rematch. When we had one in the first round, the results were dramatically different, so why not here? I think In Flames will do much better in a rematch.

Steve

Don't be such a fucking retard. Close-minded? How the FUCK could you know if i'm close minded?? Haha, well I guess you don't, because if you knew me you'd know how broad my musical tastes are, ranging from the most fragile of singer song-writers to the most self indulgent prog rock to the most brutal death metal.
Anyway, we Opeth fans apparently dont see how clean vocals help music? Bwa haw haw haw haw, well, erm, ill just assume you've never even listened to Opeth then. 'nuff said. :lol:

Reroute to Remain was purely experimental.

Is that supposed to be some kind of half-hearted excuse for them making a shitty album? Sounds like it to me. Throwing in some poorly sung clean vocals, pretty much destroying any complexity the guitars once had, and writing a collection of uninspired riffs hardly counts as experimental to me. Unless of course you're some kind of In Flames masochist.

I call for a rematch. When we had one in the first round, the results were dramatically different, so why not here? I think In Flames will do much better in a rematch.

Stop being such a fucking sore loser and grow up.