BAY AREA ROCK FEST MAY 4th & 5th

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Woooooooooot!!!!

BARFest07v2.jpg

You guys are killing me! :p It would be cheaper to just move to the Bay Area! :lol: Too many great shows and bands out there! :headbang:

Yeah-- we can take the Savatage and Crimson Glory guys from Florida, the acts we have here- and bring in a few from New York-- then we can create our own metal state brother!! Then we will get all the Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Epica, Stratovarius shows-- all in our back yard--

Better stop sucking on the pipe--

Hey fellas in Enchant - we're looking forward to rocking out with you! I know Rick is going to have a stroke between both you and ZH being on the bill!
:lol: Stroke? Dude, that's an understatement!!! How I have longed for this day for so long now (8-9 years)! I FINALLY get to see Enchant live!!! At least time there are no false alarms from me since I didn't read ahead enough last time! The funny thing to me is that the time I finally get to see you guys and its at a gig we get to play together! That's awesome!

And yes, of course I'm excited about playing with and seeing our brothers in Zero Hour again! I always save room on my plate for some ZH! Not disappointed with any of the lineup honestly. JOP and Angra are also topping my list.

Ed, we talked about shows together before, it is great to see that come to fruition!

In honor of the festical announcement, I'm fixing Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat, for dinner tonight! :lol:

Rick, Matt

I can tell you how cool this is you guys on on the bill. And coming all the way over from the East Coast to rock the house.

It will be a total pleasure to finally meet you guys. Rick you have been so incredibly cool in suporting us on the boards and with all the kind words and big time enthusiasm.

I was at the Indy the first week in Jan and the sound is tight! It is a great sounding room! There are some killer places to eat near by and we will surely be having a pre party gig as well for this one.

2007 is shaping up pretty well in the city by the bay so far I would say. Hopefully it will warm up around here by then.

:lol: Stroke? Dude, that's an understatement!!! How I have longed for this day for so long now (8-9 years)! I FINALLY get to see Enchant live!!! At least time there are no false alarms from me since I didn't read ahead enough last time! The funny thing to me is that the time I finally get to see you guys and its at a gig we get to play together! That's awesome!

And yes, of course I'm excited about playing with and seeing our brothers in Zero Hour again! I always save room on my plate for some ZH! Not disappointed with any of the lineup honestly. JOP and Angra are also topping my list.

Ed, we talked about shows together before, it is great to see that come to fruition!

In honor of the festical announcement, I'm fixing Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat, for dinner tonight! :lol:

Rick, Matt

I can tell you how cool this is you guys on on the bill. And coming all the way over from the East Coast to rock the house.

It will be a total pleasure to finally meet you guys. Rick you have been so incredibly cool in suporting us on the boards and with all the kind words and big time enthusiasm.

I was at the Indy the first week in Jan and the sound is tight! It is a great sounding room! There are some killer places to eat near by and we will surely be having a pre party gig as well for this one.

2007 is shaping up pretty well in the city by the bay so far I would say. Hopefully it will warm up around here by then.
Yes, I can't wait to meet you as well! I can't convey how stoked we are about rockin' with you guys! Watching your DVD, I was SUPER impressed by your live performance. I can't wait to see it in person!

:headbang: wOOO HOOO ANOTHER Enchant show !!! The rest of the lineup rules too - it will be so cool to see Rick and the rest of the OC guys on the same stage as Jon Oliva and Enchant and SB -- this will be a hell of a show!

Just wondering though....can you guys let us all know about how long your set lists are going to be? Just thinking that the March one will be longer since you guys are the rightful headline, but just wondering...inquiring minds want to know!

Congrats to everyone on this lineup - it rocks, and it is a great reason to be in SF this spring!

Cheerios, all!

Hey Mare-
You are right-- the March show is a headlining show for Enchant where they will play for almost 2 hours. Doug also mentioned in his post that they might bring out a new song or two..

Their set on the festival will definitely be shorter-- not sure on the exact time yet - Ill let the Enchant guys comment on anything they might be doing differently between the two shows.

First off seeing you and Dave will rule Mare :headbang: when ever or wherever :worship:

Hey we are pulling some surprises out for the March show :loco: and a new one like Doug had posted. The setlists will differ, we will be playing more than a few you have not even seen my dear. And you have seen quite a bit right :cool:
Hey we will have to wait and see how the first one goes before we plan the second May set, it will be shorter because we are playing the 4 spot on Friday before the mightly beardsmen take the stage, god I can not wait to see the boys again.

The Avalon is a huge venue and we are calling out to all Enchant fans everywhere to make this one and rock the hell out of that place with our bros in arms in Timeline, Zero Hour and Redemption who will all be kicking ass as well! This is NOT A SHOW TO BE MISSED by anyone who is a true Progressive Metalhead!

Both these shows are going to kick everyones ass and put the Bay Area back on the map as a haven for kick ass music thanks to David who rules for making this happen!!! :headbang:

:headbang: wOOO HOOO ANOTHER Enchant show !!! The rest of the lineup rules too - it will be so cool to see Rick and the rest of the OC guys on the same stage as Jon Oliva and Enchant and SB -- this will be a hell of a show!

Just wondering though....can you guys let us all know about how long your set lists are going to be? Just thinking that the March one will be longer since you guys are the rightful headline, but just wondering...inquiring minds want to know!

Congrats to everyone on this lineup - it rocks, and it is a great reason to be in SF this spring!

Cheerios, all!

Rick, Matt

Hey Ed,

Thanks! You know I can't wait! I'm looking forward to and am very honored to be sharing the stage with you guys!

Thanks! Likewise, I'm looking forward to finally meeting you in person! Thanks again! Hey, I'm just a huge fan doing my job. ;)

That's great news! I've heard a lot of good things about the venue so is definitely a relief. A stellar lineup and a great venue! This festival shall be a success!! Excellent! Never got to have sushi with Jasun and Christina when they were here in November, perhaps we'll have to fix that in May! Are you down for some sushi?

Couldn't agree more! A GREAT time to be living there for music fans! Well, compared to what it is here and what it is supposed to be like for the next few days, ANYTHING will seem warm! ;)

Cheerios, all!
Thanks Mare! It will be great seeing you and Dave again too! And believe me, I'm extremely honored to be sharing the stage with all of them. You guys are lucky that you are able to make both shows!