BBC Session

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
I know you all knew this, but I thought Blabbermouth put it well so I just copied this info from them.

"OPETH's recent recording session at the legendary BBC studios in Maida Vale, London, U.K. will air tonight (December 13) on BBC Radio 1's "The Rock Show". The tracks recorded were as follows: "The Grand Conjuration", "When" and "Soldier of Fortune" (DEEP PURPLE cover). Tune in tonight at 1:00 a.m. (U.K. time) or check out a playback at BBC.co.uk using the "Listen Again" feature."

Out.:devil:

They only played one of the tracks, and they're saying we need to wait 2 weeks for the rest.

And the biggest joke is that they played Bleak at 1 hr 27 into the show, but stopped it halfway. They stopped it in the middle of the acoustic/solo bit and then the host says "You get it ALL right here on the Rockshow"! I think they could have skipped a Fear Factory song so that the masses could hear some decent music for once.

The band put on a good emotional performance. Mikael can really sing this well. I didn't like the host; he almost apologized for Opeth.:Spam: