BBC World lol

Taliesin

Immaturity Aside
Feb 11, 2002
The Kop!
As I have nothing better to do Im watching the Jackson trial thingy on BBC..
Anyway, have fun spotting the mistake ;)

jacko.jpg

What a disappointment.. and the storie's lesson is: If you're famous and rich enough, you can get away with everything.
I rise my glass to the moral indifference of the Murricans! Cheers

Count 1, not guilty:cry:
Count 2, not guilty:cry:
Count 3, not guilty:cry:
Count 4, not guilty:cry:
Count 5, not guilty:cry:
Count 5, not guilty:cry:
Count 6, not guilty:cry:
Count 7, not guilty:cry:
Count 8, not guilty:cry:
Count 9 ,not guilty:cry:
Count 10,not guilty:cry:

I new it was to good to be true.

Fucking told ya's!

The fact is... NO 13 year old on earth... would get into bed with a man... sorry but it doesn't happen. Find me a 13 y/o that doesn't know about paedophillia.

well i dont care about his childish rides and so i dont give a flying fuck about him... but a guy who fucks babies should bet punished, noone should be above the law...

damn, although every 13 year old knows about paedophillia some of them could really do not understand the idea of it and so it goes with the doing thing... man this is disguisting :puke:

-Gavin- said:
Fucking told ya's!

The fact is... NO 13 year old on earth... would get into bed with a man... sorry but it doesn't happen. Find me a 13 y/o that doesn't know about paedophillia.

Just like there are 13 year olds that know 101 sex positions, there are also some very naive ones that don't know much. So yeah, it could happen.

-Gavin- said:
Fucking told ya's!

However, if you're 14 and the guy was 0migZ a murDadoLLz, you'd well get into a car with a man. ;)