BBC4 Now

Er yeah.It was a half hour set from the Thunder And Lightning tour.It started good but then went a bit lame.Although John Sykes was a great guitarest.What is he doing now?

Damn shame they only aired 30mins. The original broadcast was only another 10-15mins extra. Tight gits.

Keep meaning to buy the official "Thunder & Lightning tour" dvd but keep missing it when in the sales. If thats anything like the original Irish tv broadcast,then its a great document of the tour.

shame i missed it. i was wasting my time with the scuzz and kerrang channels in the hope they would play something 'good' i did get to see Metallicas version of whisky in the jar 3 times though......whoopy fukin do ! lol

valanx said:
shame i missed it. i was wasting my time with the scuzz and kerrang channels in the hope they would play something 'good' i did get to see Metallicas version of whisky in the jar 3 times though......whoopy fukin do ! lol
:lol:

valanx said:

You should know better than to waste your time on those two crappy channels mate!