BEAST IN BLACK: Berserker

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
BEAST IN BLACK RELEASE BERSERKER ALBUM VIDEO TRAILER #2: ARTWORK

"...International heavy metallers Beast In Black, featuring former Battle Beast guitarist Anton Kabanen, have released the second official video trailer for their debut album, Berserker, out on November 3rd via Nuclear Blast. Watch the video below, and order the album here...."

BinB%20Berserker.jpg

BEAST IN BLACK DEBUT “BEAST IN BLACK” LYRIC VIDEO

BEAST IN BLACK RELEASE DRUM PLAYTHROUGH VIDEO OF SELF-TITLED TRACK

Last edited:
I listened to the first single off this album when it came out and thought it was okay. Figured I'd give it a chance and see what the full album produced when it was released. Only a week until it's released now, hopefully it's worth waiting for.

I have heard two songs, one almost pop metal the other heavy power metal. Wondering what the whole album is going to be like.

Another disc I purchased for the hell of it and was not expecting much but damn if this one did not surprise the hell out of me. What a fun disc this is and the vocalist has some range for sure. Do not like him screaming at all but every other voice he sounds great. Songs are fun and easily remembered. Catchy with plenty of crunch and hard not to like. Very surprised at how much I like this. Very good release here. This would be a great band to see on the PP stage.

Brand

First time to see/hear Beast in Black was at Sabaton Open Air 2018
they were amazing
bought the CD immediately

Highly recommend every song

This band would be excellent for Prod Power

My current favorite song from the CD "Crazy Mad Insane"