Beautiful Sin...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
I received my weekly CM Distro update and they had a ban in there that caught my eye. They are called Beautiful Sin, here is the description:

Beautiful Sin is the new project of Germany's drum god Uli Kusch (ex-Helloween, Masterplan). Featuring Axel Mackenrott on keys from Masterplan, Pagan's Mind members Steinar Krokmo and Jorn Viggo Lofstad on bass and guitars respectively, and last but not least the amazing female vocalist Magali Luyten.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of them and to let me know what they think. I found a review and said it is decent melodic female fronted metal.

Opinions please...

I got pissed by the operner which is a copy (and not a good one) of 'The Departure (sun goes down)' by Helloween. I know Uli is in BS but I expected more from him, the album didn't convinced me.

I rather have Uli with Masterplan and Jorn with Jorn :D

I have been dying to hear this Pagan's Mind/Masterplan album. With a FEMALE VOCALIST!! If I don't find this before PP (probably wont) I will be frantically searching for it at the merch vendors. VIGGO!!! Cheers!

Beautiful Sin - The Unexpected

I love this CD - definitely a welcome suprise when I received it a month ago. I love the sound...

For anyone who likes the vocals I recommend you check out Magali Luyten's other 2 bands "Over Us Eden", and "Virus IV". Both damn good stuff.

The production is great, you can definitely tell it's Jorn on guitar...Magali's voice is unique, I like it...the over all songs just seem to lack impact, they lack that emotional bond that warrants repeat listens. The band has a great deal of potential so I am curious to her some more from them in the future.

Been a while since I got an album that just plain rocked me...

In my opinion, it's not groundbreaking metal or anything...it just totally kicks ass!

Rock on!