Ex Master Plan,Helloween drummer

Apr 16, 2006
The ex Master Plan,Helloween drummer Uli Kusch has a new band called Beautiful Sin.The Album was released in May 2006.And titled "The Unexpected".The other members of the band are also well known persons.

Vocals: Magali Luyten (Virus iv)
Guitar: Jørn Viggo Lofstad (Jorn,Pagans Mind)
Bass: Steinar Krokmo (Pagans Mind)
Keyboards: Axel Mackenrott (Master Plan)
Drums:Uli Kusch (ex Master Plan,Helloween etc etc)

Check em out on their new myspace

http://www.myspace.com/thebeautifulsinmetalband

beautifulsin-02.jpg

I picked up this CD for Jeremy at ProgPower and it, with Pure Reason Revolution, has been in fairly steady rotation in our car. The first song on the CD takes the music for an old Helloween song (The Departed) with a slightly new vocal line and competely new lyrics. I like the singer because she is not operatic but has a good strong lower ranged voice.

Anyway. Two thumbs up from me.

-Sarah

I like the cd, but I am hoping ULI will do something better with another group.

edgeofthorns said:
I'm clueless....I have to admit....

There's just too much of this stuff coming out these days and it seems like these bands have rotating doors with their members! :erk:
I guess maybe that since I am such a Helloween/Masterplan freak I have been keeping better track of all of their other projects is why I have had this for quite a while.

Holy crap! That kicks ass! I'll be buying this one too! :)

Props to the lady that has the killer voice! Of course, Jorn Lofstad kicks ass in anything that he does! \nn/

On another note, I can see Jorn Lofstad being a Dio guitarist for some reason. He has that Doug Aldrich flair to him!

glad you are digging this release. It is not a subsititute for a new Masterplan cd, but a very nice release nevertheless.