Beavis and Butt-Head

No, you jackasses. There are no season sets of Beavis & Butthead coming out any time soon. The "Mike Judge Collection" is coming out in three volumes, far from a season set and which I linked eight damn posts ago

Ragamuffin said:
No, you jackasses. There are no season sets of Beavis & Butthead coming out any time soon. The "Mike Judge Collection" is coming out in three volumes, far from a season set and which I linked eight damn posts ago

:yuk: Thank you, jackass. :devil:

Ragamuffin said:
And then some people wonder why some band members don't post here... (I'm speculating, but those of you with higher IQs know exactly what I'm talkin 'bout.)..........>>>>:loco:

uh...If jokes and sarcasm are keeping the members or Anthrax off of this message board they probably shouldn't have access to the internet anyway.

Ragamuffin said:
uh...If jokes and sarcasm are keeping the members or Anthrax off of this message board they probably shouldn't have access to the internet anyway.
I think idiots are keeping the members of Anthrax off this board. Jokes and sarcasm is fine. (I was agreeing with your post to the jackasses, Ragamuffin)

Aww. But I really wanted to be the one keeping them away.

And the official list of the 40 episodes on the set:

No Laughing *
Home Improvement *
Lawn and Garden *
Washing the Dog
The Crush *
Plate Frisbee *
Most Wanted
They're Coming to Take Me Away, Huh Huh
Patients, Patients
Blackout! *
Rabies Scare *